Some people say don’t mess with a recipe that’s perfect and hey, the Margarita, with its minimal ingredients is classic for a reason. But when we asked Izelle Hoffman for her take on this classic, she dreamed up this smoky piece of magic – making the perfect classic margarita…well we think, just a little more perfect! Tequila, lime juice… are we feeling the Mexican vibes?
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
• 1 part tequila
• 1/2 part triple sec liqueur
• 1/2 part lime juice
• 1 lime wedge
• Oryx Desert Smoked Salt
• Cubed ice
• Use a chilled margarita glass of your choice.
• Place all of the ingredients in a shaker and shake well for at least 30 seconds to chill the liquid.
• Run the lime wedge around the outside of the rim of the glass before rolling the rim in the Oryx Desert Smoked Salt.
• Double strain the mix into the glass and garnish with the lime wedge before serving.