The earth we live on is there for us every single day.
She provides us with resources, fuel, power, food, shelter, clothes, the air we breathe, the water we drink – everything we need to live – and not just live, but thrive!
Not only does the Earth provide for our physical needs, she also feeds our souls. Every single day she gives us beauty – forests and mountains, streams and oceans, rain and blue and starlit skies, sunrises and sunsets without fail. Nature is always there, we just need to go and spend more time to be with her.
That’s why today we’re asking you to spend less on Oryx Desert Salt. Yes, you heard that right – buy less from us. Of course we love our recyclable glass grinders and think they’re pretty cool, but once you’ve bought one, please stop buying them again. You don’t have to buy a new grinder every time you finish the old one.
- Our grinders are built to last longer than a single use.
- They are sturdily made and our logo and label is printed directly onto the glass so there’s no scuffed fading labels peeling off – Oryx Desert Salt Grinders stay good-looking for longer.
- The high quality imported ceramic grinder heads we use just keep grinding away and are good for at least another 10 refills.
- We’ve created refill boxes that will refill your grinder, saving you money: available in Course Salt, Black Peppercorns, Braai Salt, Smoked Salt & Wine Salt. Coarse, Smoked and Wine salt refill boxes are 250g providing 2 and a half grinder refills. The Black Peppercorn refill is 100g providing 2 x grinder refills. And the Braai Salt is 125g providing 2 x shaker refills.
Our pure cotton bags are sold in recyclable polyprop bags and our drawstring bags can be reused in the home too.
SO BUY LESS AND BE MORE…
- … conscious of not creating more unnecessary waste. Our message is refill, not landfill.
- … aware of your purchasing choices: buying local because it’s better for local economy and environmentally more sustainable.
- … nourished. Oryx Desert Salt is harvested from ancient pristine underground streams in the Kalahari and naturally sun-dried. It arrives on your table exactly as Nature made it, full of minerals and micronutrients essential for good health.
- … savvy when it comes to saving money where it counts. If you buy 4 of our salt refill boxes, you’ll be able to refill your grinder 10 times! Now that’s real value.
You use salt every single day; it’s essential for life. So is our earth. Let’s make every day Earth Day.