Ever wondered how to make the most out of your Orxy shiraz infused salt? Jodi-Ann Pearton of the Food Design Agency showed us it’s never to early in the day to add a little shiraz!
To make 8 nests
- 420g cooked potato, grated
- 1 cup cheddar, grated plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 8 eggs
- Oryx Wine Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix together the potato, Oryx Wine Salt and Pepper, olive oil and cheddar in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a muffin tin and divide the potato mixture into 8 molds. Pack tightly and use your fingers to shape them.
- Bake in the oven at 210C until the edges have browned and cheese has melted. About 15 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into each nest and season more with Oryx Wine Salt and Pepper.
- Top with the bacon, the extra cheddar and parsley.
- Return to the oven and bake at 175C until the egg whites have set, about 13-16 minutes.
- Allow to cool and gently remove the nests to serve.