Here’s a super easy mid-week meal for the family. Our thanks for the wonderful Jodi Ann Pearton for this Oryx recipe.
+/- 36 chicken wings and drummies
3 tsp. Oryx Coarse Salt
4 tsp. Oryx Pepper
4 tsp. sesame oil
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ cup red onion, chopped
1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Combine together the Oryx Coarse Salt and Oryx Pepper together in a bowl.
- Place the chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking tray. Sprinkle the wings with Oryx Salt Shake the baking tray to coat them completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn and bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
- As soon as the wings are close to being cooked; heat the sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the garlic, red onion and chilli. Cook until the garlic is slightly brown about 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and place in a large bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the sesame oil mixture until coated
- Serve warm.